Thank you for reporting a pothole, tall grass or other maintenance problem on a road within the Township of Franklin. Your information will be forwarded to the appropriate entity for repair and acted upon. Safety issues are our first priority.
Maintenance issues should be reported using the online form below so the Township of Franklin can make the necessary repairs. Please complete this form to the best of your ability and the Township will take it from there. Please tell us where the pothole, tall grass, graffiti, roadway debris/litter, deer carcass, traffic light, street light or sign problem, maintenance, or guiderail damage is located.
FOR THE FOLLOWING STATE HIGHWAYS:
- State Highway Rt. 27 (French St., Lincoln Hwy, Somerset St.)
- Interstate 287
FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTY ROADS:
- Route 514 (Amwell Rd, Hamilton St.)
- Route 518 (Georgetown Franklin Tpke)
- Route 527 (Easton Ave.)
- Route 603 (Kingston Rocky Hill Rd., Laurel Ave.)
- Route 609 (Landing Ln.)
- Route 615 (South Middlebush Rd.)
- Route 617 (Franklin Blvd.)
- Route 618 (Old Rd.)
- Route 619 (Cedar Grove Ln)
- Route 621 (Elizabeth Ave.)
- Route 623 (Weston Canal Rd., Wilhousky St. Manville Cswy.)
- Route 632 (Griggstown Cswy.)
- Route 648 (Claremont Rd.)
PLEASE NOTE: Submissions received via this form will be addressed by the appropriate authority however, submission status will not be updated via this form. If you would like to submit a trackable request and receive notification upon completion please register at the municipal portal and submit your request through that system, to visit the municipal portal click here.
Do not use this page to report emergencies or to request a police response. To report an emergency call 9-1-1. To request a police response call 732-873-2300.